lördag, mars 03, 2007

Whoreschampoo.


Score!
The exam is done. Wish I could say I have no further worries, but at the same time I must say working a whole weekend with my next sleep-in due on tuesday.. Im worried. I will be sleepdeprived and delirious. Or both.
Or Ill be tired for a few days and then Ill have a sleep-in deluxe. its all good my babies

Celebrated the accomplishment of finishing the exam in two days with a nice dinner and a bottle of Vino at Jessicas place. Stupid germans making wine thats only 8,5% but still manages to get you tipsy after half a bottle.. We all (Lisa was there too) lost our Breakfast at Tiffanys-virginity and we were all pleased with it. For being a forty year old movie it was surprisingly modern. It touched us in ways we never knew we could get touched.. oh yeah

Then we went home, except for Jessica who decided to go with the flow and go to Malmo for no apparent reason. Or to clean her grandmothers apartment.. one or the other.






Public transport rocks!


I borrowed a beginners course in spanish from Jessica. Ive wanted to learn how to speak it for quite a while now and hopefully some words will stick. To my brain thats made of glue.
Other then that, not much has happened. I will try to write more regularly here, but I make no promises because of my extensive hatred of sitting infront of the computer for more than five minutes. Anyway.. Ha sido un placer!

3 kommentarer:

Jexxie sa...

Hello you little biatch...lägga ut foton bara så dära....nu tycker jag att jag har gjort mig förtjänt av att du skickar dem till mig! Oh yes!

Jexxie sa...

By the way...jag tror inte att dina siffer grejer funkar...har stått två där väldigt länge nu...märkigt...

Jexxie sa...

yep, det kan vi!