måndag, mars 05, 2007

Lots of words about nothing

Update: it was not the crazy german lady holding our class today. praise the lord!



The lecture was interesting, we got our next exam which caused feelings of nausea and slight panic. I wanted to throw up in Jessicas bag, but she wouldnt let me. I thought it was weird, but came to accept it after about .. half a second.
Went to Mobilia after college to buy the bra ive been drooling over for so long. And they didnt have it. So A) I threw a hissy fit B) I walked away or C) I shook my fist in a angry fashion.
Please fill in the most likely option and leave it in a comment.


Keep in mind that i do like shaking my fist. Especially in a angry fashion.



Me and Lisa thinking about what option could be the right one..


Other then that nothing exciting happened. Fell asleep on the couch when i got home. They called from work to talk about my schedule, and all of a sudden weve added ten more days up till may. Im sure its not too bad, it just look like, ehm, alot, on the paper. Need the money though if im ever going to make it to Venezuela!

Yey! Venezuela!



And I had a cashew for dinner.


Apparently it tasted like poop.

Shout out to Jessica for providing the lovely pictures from her lovely party/lovely fagans.

Over and out.

3 kommentarer:

Jexxie sa...

C) I shook my fist in a angry fashion.

Haha! Nu har jag läst din blogg. Helt okej bilder!! You're welcome

Jexxie sa...

Jag vet, men jag tänket att det var roligare om du gjort C

Lojsie sa...

Roskilde är tusen gånger bättre än fjortis hultan!