onsdag, mars 07, 2007

I ran into Superman in the elevator.


Ah.. today was a good day. Woke up a ten, had a long breakfast (GO TALL BREKKIES!) and even made myself a cup of coffee. or three. I took a stroll with the dog, had a shower and watched some Oprah. The new discshop catalogue was lying on the table, i had a look in it. and wanted practically everything i saw. The problem is i cant even afford the ones for 49 kronors (like A tale of two sisters. 49 kronors? It makes me ask myself.. why?), its not that i dont have the money, its just that im saving myself for Dublin. I want to go to pennyes! And i want to get my boyfriend Guitar Hero 2. We celebrated our two years together yesterday. Our special date was 2,5 hours on the phone together. Ahyes.. I love my Pie.


Work was alright. very quiet. Its nice and handy to have a three hour shift every now and again. And im only working four hours tomorrow. I can see the envy in my co-workers eyes.. so i pick their eyes out, Black Mamba style! I kid, i kid.. I really do.


After work I turned my feet to Helenes place. We were going to cook some food together with Emma. And so we did. I brought the recipe for Oprahs "You'll-never-be-single-again-Vodka pasta sauce" and magically convinced the girls that its the best pasta sauce anyone will ever eat. Cause it is. I made the sauce and was gracious enough to let them peel the fresh prawns (anyone that has ever cooked with me knows that it takes alot from my part to let anyone else fiddle with the food). And the food kicked some serious ass. oh yes it did..

I brought my camera for some jamie oliver style cooking shots, but of course the batteries decided to die on me. And no, Lisa and Jessica, this wasnt because Helene is my imaginary friend and therefore I wouldnt be able to photograph her anyway. SHE IS REAL. I promise. So ive decided to put in some more of the festive partypictures. My blog, my rules.

this is how happy you get after eating the pasta sauce. my sister, me and lisa.

Afterwards we watched Lost, and by the time the horse racing came on, we were still too full to be able to move and change the channels. So we turned to Helenes laptop, and this fantastic thing called YouTube. After some diet coke and mentos experiments, a few talking cats and dogs we found a secret, hidden treasure that we will cherish FOREVER. it can, unfortunately, only be of joy to you swedish people out there. Go to www.youtube.com and search for "Lite grön kryptonit i fittan". I assure you it doesnt have anything to do with what the title suggests. Its just pure, accidental, genius. If this doesnt make you laugh you have no soul. Like the japanese people, according to south park. Myself, i believe that to be a lie.



Over and out.

1 kommentar:

Jexxie sa...

Vadå har inget med titeln att göra? Det har ju allt med titeln att göra...den har jag sett många gånger innan på TV, när de skavälja värsta klipp å så. Sen varade det ju faktiskt bara 16 s...haha...men roligt är det!