tisdag, mars 13, 2007

Meatballs minus the meat = balls

Woke up this morning at seven with a stomach ache that can drive a person suicidal. Flashback from about three years ago when i battled a near ulcer. Not pleasant. I took two pills for the stomach acid and eventually i fell back to sleep. No way to start a morning.
Stomach ache sucks

The class today was interesting, they usually are nowadays. Still have no clue what to write about for my exam but, eh, thats a later problem. I will have to bring some books to Dublin though. Ah.. Im flying out saturday, cant wait. A bit worried about the flight though considering its paddys day. I wouldnt say the irish people on the plane is going to be such a problem, id say the swedish ones will be worse. Swedish people can NOT handle their drink.

Me and Heinz booked two nights at a hotel yesterday, so its really going to be like a miniholiday. Overlooking the fact that i have to study. (booo)

And I lost my phone today, continuing the spell of bad luck. Youd almost thinks its the thirteenth today, but no, its tomorrow. TOMORROW. I didnt notice it was gone until i was going to look at the time on the second bus. Slight panic. Not that I care too much about the phone itself, its phone number three, the really old nokia 3300. Its the simcard thats the loss, since the phone is currently holding my brand new bill pay-card.. stoopid. I decided to call it when i got home, to see if it actually was in my bag still and i just suffered from temporary blindness.. but that wasnt the case since someone answered. The busdriver on the 171. Which is weird. My bag is pretty deep and i dont remember taking it up at any point. Anyway, he told me I had to pick it up in Lunds bus depot, or I had a chance to catch him since he was going to pull in at Södervärn at 17.35. At this point it was 16.20 so I had plenty of time to get there. I was close to not catching him though, since he changed number on the bus to 131 and forgot to mention this. But after id been standing at the 171 busstop and gotten weird looks from the busdriver in bus number 131 I decided that either its the guy that has my phone or this guy has no control over himself. of course it was the guy. I said "thank you thank you thank you" "youre very kind" and "my hat off to you" and hurried home.



Were I made meatballs without meat. They consist of, amongst other things, almonds, cheese, onion and eggs. And then you boil them in vegetable stock and fry them on a pan. I got the receipt from Emma who said it tasted exactly like real meatballs. After a glance on the ingredients I had my doubts, but decided to try them. And its true, they really do taste like real meatballs. I let my family try and got comments like "thats so odd" and "they taste like meat". Dont ask me how, but they do. Mmm.. now I can do meatballsubs with remoulad and rosted onions... Classy.


This is what I made earlier..




Over and out.

1 kommentar:

Jexxie sa...

köttbullar som smakar kött fast är utan kött...hmmm...låter skumt. Håller fullkomligt med dig om bluebox. De är lite billigare än ute i affärerna. Jag beställde en skuvmejsel (måste man ha när man bor själv ju), en bläckfisk visp typ och ett ställ till disktrasa och disksvamp...