onsdag, mars 14, 2007

But you have no legs! its just a fleshwound.


This whole day can be summarized in one word. TIRED. For some reason, thats now beyond me, I decided to wear my old workshoes today, a pair which I havent used in about 8 months. Not very clever. Around two my feet were so sore I wanted to sit down on the floor. At this point Id been working for five hours .. and had five more to go. Ouch..
Needless to say I sat down as soon as I entered the door at home. I ate the (meat)balls I made yesterday with mashed potatoes and lingonberry jam. Scrumptious.

I had a talk with Caroline today, the lovely woman (she might be reading this you know.. but she is actually really nice) whos doing the schedule in work and she said I probably would get a fulltime substitute during the summer, which is great. She also said there would be no problem getting odd days off or a week more (aslong as not everyone is going on holiday that week) off if I wanted to. Which is great..er. (yes yes, i know its supposed to be "even better" but I like the "word" greater).

My dear boyfriend booked a wrestlingshow for the wrestling company hes training with (that would be IWW) in May. Im very proud. Hopefully Im not working when its on because Id like to fly over for it. And May is my month to come over, its not more than fair since hes coming over for the summer. (Yey! by the way)



Me and my boyfriend, I mean arch nemesis.. errh

Now Im going to take a really hot shower and then I have to call Aisling, she just texted me, and arrange for the nights Im staying in her house. Its all good my babies

Me and Aisling

Over and out.

Inga kommentarer: