fredag, mars 16, 2007

happy birthday daddy!

IKEA rules! Met up with Jessica at 11 to go to this magical place called IKEA. They have everything you need.. and more. Weirdly enough im a big fan of the kitchen department, I cant wait to get my own place so I can kit it out with pots and pans and stuff. I bought a lovely carafe for Aisling and her parents as a thank you gift for letting me stay there. (hopefully she doesnt read this before tomorrow now).

we started the shopping tour with coffee and cakes, a must, especially since we both skipped breakfast. and then finished it with food, since I was heading to work straight after. i bought pasta with ratatouille, and had two bites, and then I was done. It wasnt nice and I wasnt feeling the best. luckily I only paid 25 kronor for it.

then we headed to Mobilia, I had to drop into Videomix to get my dear dad a Hasse o Tage-box. Its his birthday. My old man is turning old, 56 to be precise. CONGRATS DADDY-O!


And then there was work.. which actually gave me some energy. I like work. I dont like thinking about work and I dont like knowing I have to go there but once Im there I really dont mind it. We got all the new GB icecreams today, so we had to do some moving around and put out the second icecream box. Icecream season is ON. ITS ON! Apparently there is so many costumers spring and summer that theyre almost able to have two people working the cafe. yey! something to look forward to. or not, considering I am going to work alone. :-O


My uncle and his .. "girlfriend" (theyre not married, but thevye been together since I can remember) and two of my fake great aunties (theyre my grandfathers sisters) were visiting when I got home. By then theyve had both dinner and dessert. This is the second party im partially missing because of work, I worked my brothers birtday aswell. So I had my microwaveable pizzas (classy) and some chocolate mousse (classy - for real) and then a Semla. And some lemon pie. yes, thats right, i had three desserts. it should be mentioned that they were all miniversions of desserts, but still. I had three desserts and I feel no shame.


and tomorrow im heading to dublin so my blog will probably be at a standstill for a few days. maybe Ill drop in and write something short one of the days, cause I have to keep an eye on my bank account over the internet anyway. what I will do though is take loads of photos, so I have stuff to put into my blog. and thats a promise.


over and out

1 kommentar:

Jexxie sa...

Great if you take som pics! Share them later tanks! Älskar också Ikeas köksavdelning...skulle vilja bo där...fast antagligen mkt bekvämare i soffavdelningen