lördag, mars 10, 2007

Silly top

Today I went downtown with Helene. I havent been in town for ages, since when im not in college - im working, and theres not much time left for strolling along Gågatan. But I have the weekend off, so I thought now was the perfect time for some .. windowshopping. I thought. Of course i bought two tops in H&M, but in my defence they were only 148 kr, together.
And theyre both lovely.
There was a march on in town, the shia muslims were gathered to remember their spiritual leader, imam hussein. funny thing was they managed to get more people than the average political march in sweden. Says alot about the swedish people.. (and their inability to get their asses out of the sofa).



I didnt go out yesterday, in fact I didnt even make it to Helenes, thats how bad i was. Im afraid I have to ask the dentist to do some light surgery, basically cut off whatever excess skin thats giving me problems. Which is kind of freaking me out. Ive never had to get anything done in the dentists, other then when i had braces. and some polishing when i go every year. Gnah, the thought of someone giving me a shot in my gums isnt .. nice. Hopefully Ill pass out with fear before they have time to even put the silly collar on me.



Quote of the day:

No, I will NOT watch the swedish song contest final.

Said by: me.

Over and out.

1 kommentar:

Jexxie sa...

The Ark vann!!!!! JAAAAAAAAAA