söndag, mars 04, 2007

What do you mean theres no spicy hotdogs?


Another day working..

I do like my job but when youre completely alone and therefore solely responsible for the place looking like someone does after theyve pissed off chuck norris (you know, generally messy and bleeding from the anal region) its frustrating. And when someone for the third time asks if they can get a goddamn chilihotdog and my answer has to be a firm NO I dont feel like the best employee ever. But darn its busy and theres not much i can do about it. I am not a maker of hotdogs. I just put them on the grill and hope that theyre done in time for some builder with dirty hands to eat.


And ive also discovered my new passion: cinnamonrolls. mm.. so tasty. Ive had two today. Good for the heart, bad for the bun of a stomach i have. But considering the pace i was working at today, im sure ive burned of atleast one and a half anyway. Too bad i ate that tub of lard afterwards.. Oh no, wait. I didnt. Good for me!


New course beginning tomorrow. Exciting! lets hope its not the crazy german lady holding it though. If you cant figure out how to use the subtitles on a DVD youre crazy in my book. Especially when youre there just to set up the DVD.




Sometimes Pompe looks crazy too.. maybe hes part german.


Over and out.

1 kommentar:

Jexxie sa...

haha! C u tomorrow