lördag, mars 10, 2007

Cause once you're a thought, hopefully you're forgot

Nothing major has happened today, other then my inability to sleep. Which, being me - the master of sleep - is kind of major. Came home from college, made some lunch and was so looking forward to falling asleep on the couch, since i missed out on quite a bit of sleep last night. Nothing happened. I wasnt even halfasleep at any point. And now i'm high on a weird mixture of headache pills (for my wisdomtooth that apparently hates me and decided to act up) and strong coffee. I just did a can-can dance, nicely combined with kicking my father.

This is how suspicious you should look when my dad offers you a drink

Me and Helene (and maybe my sister and her friends, but thats a big maybe) are supposed to head out tonight but I dont now if Im up for it. Theres a Studentparty on at the Chocolate factorys nightclub and i really want to go, but not in this state. Alcohol - yes please - but I dont know if me dancing right now is such a good idea. Id kill people. And probably myself. Ill wait and see how i feel later on. the tiredness and general confusion might wear off.

Quote of the day:
The truth about conformity is it bites without a sting.
Over and out.

1 kommentar:

Jexxie sa...

You're funny!