måndag, oktober 23, 2006

Just another manic monday..



Today I woke up at twelve.
Way too late.
The first thing I laid my eyes on was Pompe cuddling with Pecko, the giant yellow duck.
Some people would call it a sight for sore eyes.
I'm not one of them.

So I took him out for a walk (Pompe, not the giant yellow duck),

and then Heinz texted, saying he was online on skype.

I ended up spending three hours chatting with him.

Three hours I should've used working on my exam.

Then I cooked some dinner for the family.

And then we ate it.

Afterwards I actually had enough selfcontrol not to go and sit down infront of the telly.

I went upstairs and finished question 2 out of 4 on my exam instead.

I am such a good shitpit.

2 kommentarer:

Jexxie sa...

Du är rolig du...

Jexxie sa...

skriv lite oftare då....intressant sibling fight....du e lite kul du....blir väldigt inspirerad