måndag, juni 18, 2007

God in London.

It has been quite a while since I updated the blog, apparently. With all the shifts I've been working, the final exam and stuff I haven't exactly been keen to hang out in front of the computer. Hopefully this will change soon since I've now
1. Moved out of my parents house and is currently living by myself
2. A tiny TV that's only capable of showing channels 1, 2 and 4
3. Found a laptop that I'm picking up on Wednesday
Therefore I'm going to spend all my time on the internet/watching movies on my computer instead of relaxing in front of the tube, as I usually would. Expect a well-updated blog. Or maybe not, depending on how wrecked I'm going to be from working fulltime.
And yesterday I turned 22. Congrats to me for this achievement. I got the bedsheets I wanted, a towel and a shower curtain with skulls on them, a thermos for my coffee, the piggy bank from bluebox and some other stuff. And financial support towards my laptop. It's all good.
Today we're going to the cinema to see Pirates 3. It's probably going to be crap, but I don't care.
Over and out.

Inga kommentarer: