söndag, juni 24, 2007

The germans from Lund

Ah, I'm now sitting infront of my very pretty and fairly expensive new play-thing; the laptop named Bengt. I and Bengan, Bengan and I.. He is in need of some pimpin' - the loudspeakers are crap for watching movies and I would like a mouse cause I'm not a big fan of the touch pad. And some aesthetic improvements wouldn't be all bad either. Maybe I'll pay a visit to Lagerhaus and get a few of the stickers that'll basically stick to anything. Yes.. Maybe I will.


Yesterday we - me and Jessica - celebrated midsummer at my parents house. Didn't quite feel like sitting in the apartment staring into thin air and Jessica was in the same situation as me. So we turned to my parents for some company and some good food. But god almighty you end up eating too much. It's like a semi-christmas thing. Dinner, then strawberries with cream. Wait an hour and then on to the cake and coffee. And then one hour later - crisps and sweets. Madness!

Afterwards we went home to my place and there was some leftover sweets from the night before. And yes, we ate that too. It's like an orgie in food. And since Jessica hadn't seen it before I had to show her the genius that is Varan-TV. Hi-la-ri-ous. Everyone has to watch it. ALLA MÅSTE TITTA.



And speaking of movies, Pirates 3 wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I quite liked it. I still maintain that Jack Sparrow is one of the most overrated characters ever though. And that neither Orlando Bloom or Keira Knightley can act for shit. I think the only reason they get away with it is that it's about pirates. We all love them pirates...


And from now on I'm going to be working full-time. It's going to be interesting to see how long it will take for me to go slightly insane. The thought of getting up early and working ten hour
shifts for four-five days in a row makes me a tad twitchy, I must say. Good thing I have the party on Saturday to look forward too. Not so good is the fact that I don't have much time to get the cakes and pastries done in time, since I am working full days. I'll figure something out.. maybe I won't sleep for a week. Watched Fight Club the other day though, and that did kind of put me off the idea of not sleeping. Makes you go a bit crazy, apparently. Who would've thought such a thing?



Over and out.

2 kommentarer:

Jexxie sa...

Den bilden har du ju använt innan. Men det finns väl inte så många fler på mig antar jag.....

Shitpit sa...

Haha, nej, det är ju det som är problemet! och jag har inte lagt in alla bilder på Bengt än. ajaj.