onsdag, juni 27, 2007

The Cage Called Biltema

As anticipated (I know myself a bit too well) I have not updated my blog as much as I would've wanted. I've spent the week baking, and yes, it is as non-exciting as it sounds. Since my dear sister is in charge of the dinner-part of the upcoming party I was left with the pastry-duties.
It would be fine and dandy - I love baking - if I actually had the time and energy to do it. But I don't right now. After a ten hour shift in work I don't really feel like doing anything, let alone to spend the rest of my evening baking. Mostly since it involves standing up, and, you know, doing something. My whole body's stiff as it is. I leave my apartment before nine and get back around the same time in the evening. Not cool. Atleast I have someone waiting there for me when I get back.. A shout-out to Bengt. Luv ya. And I'm very fond of my collection of music in Windows Media Player. I've created a monster of a playlist.
The worst of this week is over and done with anyway. I've worked four days in a row leaving me with ONE WHOLE DAY of freedom. This day of freedom is going to be spent in Lund in the company of Jessica and shopping. Oh yeah. And I've baked "toffee cakes" and today I made a chocolate cake. The finest chocolate cake there is.. Everyone should have the receipt. Leave a comment if you want it. It's fairly easy to do and I'll guarantee it'll leave you feeling all warm and cuddly inside. Yes, you will fall in love with it. Now there's only the biscottis and the rhubarb cake left to do. Some hardcore shit I tell you...
Over and out.

1 kommentar:

Jexxie sa...

I want cookies!!! Leave comments on my blog to ...if you want them back though