fredag, maj 18, 2007

Wishing to be the friction in your jeans

I can't relax. I've noticed as soon as I'm at home with nothing to do it makes me restless. We were having a discussion yesterday about the way you distract yourself so you won't have to deal with the things that has to be dealt with. The human fucking psyche.. "To clean your bathroom is never as tempting as it is when you want to be distracted." And I'm distracting myself with activities and just making sure to not have a quiet moment where I actually have to sit down and think. I do not want to confront my thoughts. No siree Bob.

I got home from Lund monday morning. Wrote recipes all day instead of doing my exam - clever. Home tuesday. Did some studying. Still felt like I was going to creep out of my skin after one day at home. Went happily back to Lund yesterday morning to hand in the first draft. Met up with Jessica and Lisa and some guys from the class to get some coffee. Train home to pick up my uniform and then straight to work. After work I took the bus home to Helene. Got home around midnight. Normally I'd be wrecked after a day like that but I still wasn't tired when I got home. And I was up around nine this morning, started work at eleven. Worked till five. Now I've had food and whatnot and I'm heading to Fagans in twenty minutes for the quiz. Home sucks.

Over and out.

1 kommentar:

Lojsie sa...

Hade ni kul på KB efter att vi gått? Önskar verkligen att jag hade kunnat stanna, men mina plikter låg hos Fia den kvällen.

Hoppas allt går bra i Dublin!

Kram Lisa