onsdag, maj 16, 2007

When it comes to acting up, I'm sure I could write the book

AARRGHH!
I'm such a tard. I can now honestly say that I never learn by my mistakes. It's a fact. Here I am, once again, stressing about an exam that I could have gotten started at a month ago. But nooooo... I choose the retard way of doing it. Meaning not doing it at all. Until two days before the deadline when I finally get the thumb out of my ass and start writing. Tomorrow we're supposed to hand in the first draft of the exam, so we can get some feedback and pointers. So even when handing something in would work in favor for me, I'm not capable of doing it. When did I start writing? Today. Is it going well? Nope. Despite being a subject I'm really interested in and that I chose all by myself? Yep. I am amazed by the fact that I've gotten as far as I have at university.


Things I like: Riding fake horseys

In my defense, I have been stressed out for other reasons the last two, three weeks. I'm kind of at a crossroad and completely lost and confused as to what to do. Sometimes I think I'm making things more complicated than they really are, but this time I can't say that I am. And I'm not overreacting either, though I like to tell myself that to calm things down. I do not know what I want, and that is the bitter truth. I genuinely don't.


I am infact so confused that I ordered Snow patrols album "Eyes open". And paid with money I don't really have. Checked my bank account today. 300 kronor. And I'm going to Dublin this Sunday. I have another 60 euro that Heinz sent me for the tickets I booked for him, but that's still not enough to get by with. So I had to take some of my saved money. Back to never learning by your mistakes.. Every month I put away money. Every month I still end up having to use some of that money. Two steps forward.... One step back. And so on and so forth. TARD.


And the goats shall inherit the earth

Something to look forward to; Party on Saturday! Always fun. Have to get another bag of that dangerously delicious margarita mix. My silly sister didn't want to have the party at her place, cause it means you have to clean up, so we're having it at Helene's dorm. Even though Helene is working and won't be attending 'till later on. She's going to try to get off earlier, so that's good. I sent an e-mail to my dear classmates and for once there's atleast seems to be some kind of interest shown. Gut. On another note I told Jessica and Lisa I won't be back in Lund for a while. Went there four times last week and three of those times we ended up drinking. It was great but it's no good. I'm sure you all know what I mean.

Now I am going to get some more coffee and listen to some more music before I finish up what little writing I've actually done today. And yes, I am ashamed of myself.

Over and out.

Inga kommentarer: